Sadhana = Daily Practice
Sustenance = the maintaining of someone or something in life or existence.
Find a rhythm.
Committing to a daily practice helps you establish a consistent, high-vibrational rhythm for your life.
A daily practice curated specifically to your needs and lifestyle so it is something you are excited and able to commit to.
I know a daily practice can be a challenge. While working 9-5 and teaching 3-4 classes a week, I neglected to carve out time for myself. The result was burn out.
A large part of my healing has been through my Sadhana.
But knowing where to start and what to do can be a challenge.
If you want to start a daily practice and need support beginning, I'd love to help. We'll meet over Zoom and together, we'll curate a practice based on your needs and lifestyle.
In a consultation, we'll discuss your goals, what types of tools (movement, breathwork, mantra, mudra, journaling, so many options!!) you are interested in trying, and how much time you can dedicate to your Sadhana. This should be something you are excited about and that really elevates you! So let's make sure we're aligned.
These are designed with a 40-day challenge in mind, providing you with enough time to really begin to feel the effects of your practice. Following the consultation, I prefer to work with a minimum of 3 sessions:
- Discuss and begin the curated Sadhana
- (Around day 20) Check in to discuss what's coming up.
- (Around day 40) Reflect on Sadhana ... decide to continue with that practice or, based on shifts and changes, discuss a newly curated Sadhana.
Fuel for your soul.
We're taught that our bodies need food and water daily. I believe our soul needs daily nourishment as well and a Sadhana can help provide this.
Sadhana can be:
- The rhythm you need to raise your vibrations on a daily basis.
- The practice you need to shift how you experience the world.
- A doorway into connecting with your emotions and thoughts at their root.
- An opportunity to integrate/process your life experiences.
- The time you dream big and discuss your intentions with the 'Verse.
- When you listen to your Highest Self.
- A connection into your ANS enabling you to shift your inner chemistry.
Life isn't about just being happy all the time. Being able to connect with your center while riding the ebbs and flows of life enables us to do so with grace and ease.
Sadhana Sustenance is for those who:
Want to take their yoga practice deeper, moving beyond the asana practice and exploring the subtler Koshas.
Want to develop a deeper relationship with themselves and transform how they engage with themselves and the world.
Are going through a lot and want to find their anchor/center within as well as a way to help process what's showing up.
Would like support preparing for or integrating a plant medicine journey.